Re: Harrassment

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 04/29/98

At 07:46 PM 4/28/98 -0500, you wrote:
*wimpy threat, stupid flame, etc. removed*

Now I'm out of message to respond to.  That should have gone to the list by
any means, and I'm sure it destroys the innocent victim standpoint which
you were trying to create for yourself.  Fili's message shouldn't have gone
to the list, but I was hoping nobody would reply and start a stupid thread
again.  And here I am.

---

Before I finish re-inventing the wheel, has anyone actually written DG
script OLC for obuild?  I dunno, if they're kind enough to release it,
it'll save me a weekend in coding that project.

-B.