[ERROR] free short_descr choke

From: Christopher Avans (parka@CDC.NET)
Date: 04/29/98

        When a new player quits the game the it crashs. With gdb I step up
and backtrace and see it runs thru free_char and makes it past free_prompt
then hangs up on free short_desc and next three frees and crashs. I have
added structures to the player file and added free for them I added a
ch->special.spell_memed and a free for it but it never gets to it it
crashs on free short descr. In the config file for the port my compiler
does not support malloc, but I assume thie is not absolutly nessacary.

        O yes once the new player has did the deed and quit and it crashs
and he re-enteres he can quit all day.

ay idea