Re: [RELEASE] [CODE] [LONG] Guilds Code Info.

From: Chris Powell (darkness@CHESHIRE.GATOR.NET)
Date: 04/30/98

If I'm completely wrong here just tell me.  If I remember correctly after
looking at the "big" patch from george's site.  There was a procedure
called create_unix_dump or something similar.  Anyway, couldnt you just
call this before you do the copyover and still maintain at least the basic
information that caused the crash?  My personal experience in dealing with
SIGXXX is about nil, so I could be totally off base on this.

Chris Powell           * I don't have bugs, I have   * I don't crash, I
http://patch.gator.net * randomly developed features * have random reboots