Re: [NEWBIE] Gossip Socials and Aedit [long]

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 05/02/98

Just so all of you know, making Samedi's (I think) gemote or however you
have set it up to work with AEDIT socials is really very easy.

Go into the do_gemote, and everywhere it used cmd_info, change that to
"complete_cmd_info".  If that doesn't solve it, then you've done something
different (I've fixed that for a MUD or two already by that simple
method.)

-B.