Re: [CODE] [NEWBIE] do_look crashing MUD! :-(

From: JWoodsIII (JWoodsIII@AOL.COM)
Date: 05/02/98

In a message dated 98-05-02 16:25:21 EDT, Christian Loth writes:

<< I'm not too proficient with coding under win95, but as far as I can judge
 from this error msg, did you maybe compile the MUD without debug info?
 At least with gcc under UX you need to explicitly use the -g switch to
 have a core file with usable debug info in the object file. Of course,
 trying to debug a program without debug info is next to useless... >>

Unfortunately MSVC++ isn't in a command prompt form...the build stuff is in a
dropdown menu. It doesn't ask whether or not to add debug info. What it does
have is two options: Win32 Release, Win32 Debug. What if I chose the latter
instead of the former?

-JW