Buffer Addon: Those silly release_buffer calls

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 05/07/98

Yup, it sucks, but yah just gotta bite the bullet.  plus, as you are going
through you get to see ALL the code. (every little bit)  adding this stuff is a
great way to learn how this code really works. I also restructured a lot of the
functions that were running on if(this_thing) return; to be an if-else chain
with one release_buffer() at the end.
--Angus