Oasis OLCPlus Bugs

From: JWoodsIII (JWoodsIII@AOL.COM)
Date: 05/08/98

Is there by any chance a list of bugs anywhere about Oasis? I got two compile
errors in the second file compiled in VC++ 5.0, and suspect more are on the
way. Of course...the more advanced the compiler, the less it likes the bugs,
I've found. Could it have anything to do with being in Windows 95?

Oh...and a word or two of advice.
NEVER, EVER patch OasisOLC Plus by hand.

In fact..if anyone is interested, I might be willing to take some time to
write a Win95 patch program...ie, patch.exe, then select a file to patch with,
then tell it where to patch to, and wait. :-)

Thanks,
-JW