[Off-Topic] Goodbye People..

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 05/10/98

Banzai!

 It's been a long time since I wrote a message here... Huh... Being too
busy with real life work, I had to tgz my mud code and put it in a stasis
for some time... Right now I'm fiddling around with electronic banking and
some other pretty cool stuff and while I finished few projects it seemed
that I will have more time again...

 Hell no... ;> Now I've been called to the army... *grin* So, I guess I'll
be signing off for six to seven months... :) Starting with June 1st

Anyway, keep up the good code... I expect to see at least pl30 if not 3.1
outside when I get back... ;>

David!