[NEWBIE] Question on Regeneration.

From: Owen Brodal-Robertson (firemage@ZIP.COM.AU)
Date: 05/10/98

I'm looking to implement Regeneration on a more 'flat' scale then it is in current stock circle.

What I'd like, is for hitpoints/mana/moves to regen at a certain rate every second, instead
of a big jump every tick, I've seen the code at the ftp site, but I'd like to be able to have this
without having DG Events installed.

Does anyone know of a patch for stock circle that implements this, or could someone give
Me a few pointers on how to imp it myself? (I know... RTFC).

Thanks.