Re: skills

From: Del (caminturn@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 05/13/98

Mostly when I try to add in a skill or spell or something that I can copy and
paste.. I do a search through all the source files for the one I want to copy
and look at those sections to see if they apply.
(I uses Norton Utilities on my Win95 machine to search the code but the
actual code is on a Redhat5, this make adding things or looking for things
much easier for me!)

Try to search through all the files (how ever you can do it) and look for the
ANTI_CLASS as Ghost posted. Then copy/add in the part you want.
which I think would be ANTI_MALE and/or ANTI_FEMALE and don't forget
ANTI_NEUTRAL.