Re: [NEWBIE] Trigedit, where from?

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 05/21/98

>Trigedit is a part of the OasisOLC extension made for DG by me; it is
>available
>from www.equoria.com, and it is currently in instantiation pl3. Pl4 is a
>little
>overdue, but should be out within the month. It has a few bug fixes and some
>enhancements.

Any chance of an Obuild support bit?  ;)  Seriously though, what sort of
enhancements are you plotting?

---
"One hundred years from now, none of this will matter because you and I
will be dead -- unless the Grim Reaper has switched his record-keeping to
a Windows 95-based system, in which case we all might live forever. "
-- Associated Press