[MSVC4] [NMAKE] [PLUS: REDHAT?]

From: Christopher Avans (parka@CDC.NET)
Date: 05/23/98

        Hola,

   My nmake compiler, the dos compiler that comes with microsoft visual
studio 4.0, has started ignoring time stamps and doing a full compile each
and every time I compile. The moron Bill clone at MS help desk says I made
a bad Makefile. I suppose Alex like to hear he makes bad makefiles.
   Also, has anyone got a handle on redhat 5.0? I saw alot problems posted
and experienced some of them myself, along with alot strange crashes. I
saw on ROM mail list they decalring redhat as the anti_mud os. I hope not
I love rpm.