Re: Color Defines

From: Lord Kyu (shapeshifter@TKA.COM)
Date: 05/26/98

> I'm not sure I follow what you're saying.  If you mean are those the
> only ANSI colors?  Yes.  There are 16 ANSI colors: black, red, green,
> yellow, blue, magenta, cyan, gray -- and the bold/intense versions of
> those.  There are also blinking versions of those sixteen, however,
> the color is the same.

#define KRED  "\x1B[31m"
#define KGRN  "\x1B[32m"
#define KYEL  "\x1B[33m"
#define KBLU  "\x1B[34m"
#define KMAG  "\x1B[35m"
#define KCYN  "\x1B[36m"
#define KWHT  "\x1B[37m"

        I was referring to the above seeming to be the only ones that worked with
other types of terminal emulations. I have tried a ton of other numbers
trying to get other colors. Found a lot of cool colors, but useless to me
if only ANSI terminals are able to see them.

- Lord Kyu -