Re: [BPL13][INFINITE BUGS][MSVC] Compiling Errors

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 06/04/98

On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, Guyang Mao wrote:

>I believe the l-value errors come from the CAN_SEE macro, which is
>probably related to the newly implemented player_specials check
>macro.

Nope, doesn't.  Check the patch I posted previously a day or so ago.

>George, Jeremy:  Didn't you guys actually compile this thing before
>you released it?

I don't have Windows 95 so I made it available for other people to test.

Obviously no one tried, not even you.

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://patches.van.ml.org/          | stupidity is not thus handicapped.