Re: [BPL13][INFINITE BUGS][MSVC] Compiling Errors

From: Rob Baumstark (shirak@CONNECT.AB.CA)
Date: 06/04/98

>George, Jeremy:  Didn't you guys actually compile this thing before
>>you released it?
>
>I don't have Windows 95 so I made it available for other people to test.

To prevent such an incident again, I would be happy to test new patch levels
under windows before you release them.  I can test them under MSVC++ 5 and
Cygnus GNU-Win32 under Win95 and NT 4, I can also find my old MSVC++ 4.0 CD,
but I don't think that would be necessary.

G:  "If we do happen to step on a mine, Sir, what do we do?"
EB: "Normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet in
     the air and scatter oneself over a wide area."
-- Somewhere in No Man's Land, BA4