counting inventory

From: Pheonix Shadowflame (pheonix@IQ-CORP.COM)
Date: 06/04/98

I want to add it so if you have more then 60 items you can't quit.
So I thought simple right. Even thought my code is modified I
just had it count the # of items in inv and see if its greater
then 60. However that doesn't help much. What I need to do is
count the number of items the person has wearing + in the inventory
+ in containers (some of which the person may wear) and there I'm lost.
I can get the first 2 parts done but I can't figure out how to count all
the items in containers. Any hints?

Pheonix