Re: sh_int question

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 06/07/98

> What I ment was in structs.h there are variabls like sh_int max_mana and
> sh_int mana, should I change those to sh_long?  or what?

  Le sigh.

1) if you want to make them bigger, change them to either int or long int.

2) sh_int is a typedef for short int - grep or find for it in the header
files.

3) Most c programming books define the various variable types and their
limits in about the first 30 pages. Get one. If you have one, read it.

                                        PjD