Re: sh_int question "Jun 7, 98 04:52:17 pm"

From: Christian Loth (sg618lo@UNIDUI.UNI-DUISBURG.DE)
Date: 06/07/98

Well...

> >What I ment was in structs.h there are variabls like sh_int max_mana and
> >sh_int mana, should I change those to sh_long?  or what?
>
> sh_int stands for short integer.  Now, i'm gonna guess short_long doesn't
> make too much sense eh?

In japanese it does ;) it's dai-sho there and that's how katana and
wakizashi are called :P

ObCircle:
There's a new nice mudlist on the web, which gives your players the
opportunity to write reviews on your mud. Perfect for getting cool
advocacy. Addie is: http://list.ewtoo.org/

- Chris

--
| Christian Loth                      | Meet me as the >Shadowdancer< in the |