[CODE] idnum problem

From: Quinn ShadowStalker (quinn@MUD.COMSYS.NET)
Date: 06/07/98

hrm, ok well it seems that alot of the players/imms are having problems
when logging in, like when my friend merjan logged in he came on as
distortion (he even used his login and passwd at the entrance screen)
So i took a look at their files, and it seems that alot of people have
been defaulting to idnum 0, and I figured that was reserved for mobs only,
if you have any ideas why this might be happening please tell me asap.
Thanks.

|Matt Roach - owner of OnyxMUD            | "I dont have bugs... just    |
|And Coder/Builder of Quaratine           | randomly created features!"  |
|matt@shiva.ml.org    quinn@mud.comsys.net|                              |
|quinn@match.org                          |                              |