Re: Setting features (and alias/poof saving)

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 06/12/98

> > Ok Im trying to make it so after a player mutates in the mutation chamber
> > and this is what the end of the function says so far
> [...]
> > now what I wanna do is make it so they also gain 500hit points, 500 mana,
> > and 500 movement points, how would I go about doing this?
>
> Ask the guy who coded the part you posted.
  Not only that, but your many generic questions, like "When a mortal
kills a mob, the mud crashes?", and your misunderstanding of some basic
concepts - "It doesn't seg fault, it just crashes" in response to a
request for a core-dump back trace - are lacking the most simple
information that is required for either us to help, or for you to help
yourself.  You should get a book. Or find a less intensive hobby.

> ObCircle:
 (no one seems to notice when I respond to a newbie question and then
throw that wo rd in before my part :)

> Now, should I add alias/poof saving to ascii, leave them out, make them
> compile-time options, or none of the above?

 Compile-time options.

                                PjD