Re: [OFFTOPIC] Attitudes

From: Kyle Goodwin (vbmasta@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 06/12/98

Yes this is a list to help but there is a limit on what we can do if you
don't provide us with some basic info like a core dump.  Don't get me wrong
(maybe I speak for others I dunno), I want to help but if a person is a
newbie to coding in general or circle coding or all of the above that
person has to want to learn themselves not always rely on the list.  When
you do go to the list you have to provide people with some information
other than a mortal kills a mob the mud crahes.  You minght include a core
file explain what was changed right before the problem occurred or maybe
even learn to use a debugger *gasp*.  Sorry this may sound rude but please
before you seek our help make at least some effort to help yourself or at
the very least help us help you by giving us some info.

Kyle Goodwin