Re: Saving mail and notes

From: d. hall (dhall@OOI.NET)
Date: 06/15/98

Well I apologize for my repeated postings, but in the past when my normal
"citation" leader is used, namely the "//", listserv rejects it, and I'm
forced to resend, so I've been getting into the habit of just hitting
control-C twice to send, and then homer'ed myself "D'oh" and resending it
immediately.  It seems with the change of my email address (thanks Alex), I
don't need to resend twice.

d.