Adding Race Skills

From: Lord Kyu (shapeshifter@TKA.COM)
Date: 06/16/98

        I have been toying with my code for about two days, a total of maybe 16
hours, and I have yet to find a workable way to add race skills that are
able to be practiced, or assign other skills that are already existant to a
race and have them be able to practice. I have got the mud to compile with
many of the attemtps I have tried, though none of them allowed for the
skill to be used, and many other cause other problems. Has anyone coded it
so that at certain levels (different from the ones of classes) a race could
get a skill, say, sneak? Or coded it so that races can get skills at
different levels and practice them, along with the skills they get from
their class type? Help, or at least a direction on this would be very
appreciated.

- Lord Kyu -