Names/Name Approval by Gods

From: Kyle Goodwin (vbmasta@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 06/17/98

I was wondering if anyone has impleented a system where right after a
player is created but before they can enter the mud (like right before the
MOTD) they have to have their name aproved by the gods or if no god is on
it times out and lets them enter but keeps a log of it for ggods to review
later.  I have seen this system on several MUDs and it seems like a good
idea to keep people from using really outragious (sp?) names.

Kyle Goodwin