Re: Addin new places to wear eq

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 06/17/98

Yup, this sucks, but i think the only functions you need to alter are
do_equipment() and look_at_char() int act.informative.c.

Alter these to instead of looping through NUM_WEARS in order, it loops through
and array containing all the positions that just happens to also be NUM_WEARS
long.  Will have just about the same speed, just an added array lookup, no REAL
cost.  instead of GET_EQ(ch,j) it would be GET_EQ(ch,wear_sort[j])

--Angus