Re: The members of this list.

From: Kyle Goodwin (vbmasta@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 06/20/98

The spam was not in responce to your post it was in responce to 5 or so
people not wanting to ahere to the license agreement on my code and it
boils down to "It's free no one forces you to use it.  If you don't like
the license don't use it."  That thread was ended a little while ago and if
one of the asses you are refering to is me I apologize it did get out of
hand.  Sorry for the spam.

Kyle Goodwin