Re: Shh!!!! (and anyone for testing?)

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 07/01/98

On Wed, 1 Jul 1998, Quinn ShadowStalker wrote:

>Someone is a bad email spoofer, you forgot my little sig at the end :)

I noticed it immediately because your 'quinn@mud.comsys.net' was
'Quinn@mud.comsys.net' instead and the hostname was not capitalized. But...

NO ONE CARES.

Alex will deal with e-mail spoofers. Don't compound the problem.

And, for your daily dose of CircleMUD:

We have a release candidate for bpl14.  Anyone interested can drop me a
mail and I'll send you the archive.  This is distributed as a full archive
in your choice of cherry (gzip), strawberry (bzip2), or fudge (zip) flavor.
I can also make up a patch based on bpl13a if you'd rather look through and
use that.  We're especially interested in the following platforms:  MSVC,
Borland C++, Gnu-Win32, Macintosh, Amiga, and anyone not using GCC on Unix.
Do not redistribute the archive, everyone will have the real bpl14 shortly.
This doesn't have the alias saving or equipment saving that I had planned
to include due to a lot of other bugs we addressed.

In short, this is not bpl14.

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://patches.van.ml.org/          | stupidity is not thus handicapped.