(no subject)

From: Quinn ShadowStalker (quinn@MUD.COMSYS.NET)
Date: 07/01/98

Wow someone sure is REALLY mature, you'd think someone would just lay off
for once.  Oh well, looks like Im gonna have to put up with this crap for
quite some time.

|Matt Roach - owner of OnyxMUD            | "I dont have bugs... just    |
|And Coder/Builder of Quaratine           | randomly created features!"  |
|matt@shiva.ml.org    quinn@mud.comsys.net|                              |
|quinn@match.org                          |                              |