Re: [OLC] Stats in Medit

From: Magik (magik@PYRAMID.NET)
Date: 07/08/98

Did you ever change the variable types that store your character stats in
structs.h?  They are normally sbyte (-127 to 127) in value, so if you
changed them to another type, you'll need to change the format chars in that
line to the appropriate format.

or...

Go to the args list and put a (sbyte) before each GET_STR, GET_ADD, etc.

Lemme know what's up.  It works fine for me and I've had no other reports
thus far.

Rick