Re: [OLC] Stats in Medit

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 07/08/98

Bleh, ignore him, that's worthless drool.  E-mail me the code and I'll let
you know what's wrong, most likely you aren't initializing those pointers
when editting a new mob.  Check redit_setup_existing and see if it copies
the data into the OLC_MOB(d) struct.

Let me know if you need help.
Belgarath@Etheria