Re: [BUG] Id Num/Player bug

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@AO.NET)
Date: 07/08/98

> Has anyone ever come up against this bug? The bug is corupting my player
> file, it is first noticable by a change in the id num. When i type: last
> <player name>
> It gives me a extrememly large number.
>

> [1730175349] [30 Th] Testchar     : test34.test.com : Wed Jul  8 10:24:00 1
> 998
>
> Any input is welcome. Thank you!
> -Kevin

I guess the first question to ask is "What code did you change?".  I am
guessing you changed something relating to a: the last command (unlikely)
or b: the playerfile.  Did you add/remove fields?  change the size of
something?  Change something in load or save char?

I think we need more information.

Ghost Shaidan