Re: [MacOS] Autorun script

From: d. hall (dhall@OOI.NET)
Date: 07/13/98

> A hack of the autorun.pl perl script that provides autorun capability
> through MacPerl.  To say that the process detection scheme isn't pretty
> would be an understatement.

> use 5.004;
> use Mac::MoreFiles;
> use Mac::Processes;

A couple comments, when I originally wrote autorun.pl, I didn't want to
limit the functionality of the script to any particular version.  At the
time v4 and v5 of perl was in close to even use.  I've been thinking about
redoing some parts of the scripts, while "require 5.004", similiar in
method to the popular "swatch" perl program.

I'm guessing some of the particulars in program launching are specific to
perl 5 for the mac?

d.