Re: Moderating Command Lag

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 07/15/98

1) please tell me you have {}'s around the log() and update_roundtime() calls.
Otherwise I would suggest getting an editor that will indent code for you.

2) Ahh... now i understand what you are up to.  Events might work.  The only
problem you might have is that players like to stack commands against the
inputbuffer and let them be run as soon as they can.  How are you going to
handle this?
--Angus