Re: Slashdot or Freshmeat..

From: The Merciless lord of Everything (serces@MUD.DK)
Date: 07/28/98

> how about using the website to maintain patches, source, updates, and
> addons in addition to the news. while the news can be posted via website
> or list and are kept in sinc. tthat way it would be fully functional
> from both acces points with out losing anything on either
This sounds to me more like a Freshmeat approach, I would willingly
set up a website for this, 'cept I have no clue where to start, and I
really stink at designing websites (The behind code on the other
hand.. :)

Duh.. not really anything in my mind right now

ObCircle:
Has anyone besides me toyed with the idea of letting players receive
email through the mud, such as <playername>@domain .. I have been
thinking about it, and I think it would be a nice idea, even though
I'm pondering how to do it, should be something with :
Received mail for a playername ends up in the mailfile, and the
player can then check it, maybe even reply.. Ugh.. now I'm rambling
again.. :)

Serces