Re: [BUG] ROFL!!! :)))

From: d. hall (dhall@OOI.NET)
Date: 08/01/98

> Another note which I thought is kind of stupid. You can only steal from
> the inventory. It should be set to steal anything they are wearing
> within reason. Major pieces of clothing (Pants, body armor, helmet
> etc..) should be difficult if not impossible. Wrist wear, waiste, neck,
> should be much easier and possible.

It would prove to be very difficult to steal a worn item.

Although a pickpocket can take my wallet, I'd find it hard to imagine him
stealing my shirt, or even watch.

One approach I have seen is being able to steal worn items from a sleeping
and/or held person.  Failure may result in the victim waking up.

> Has anyone fixed this or coded something along this line?

I don't consider this 'broken'.

d.