[Admin] Quoting problems...

From: Alex (fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 08/07/98

Right.  It seems that out of the 30 pieces of mail I received last
night... 14 of them had trouble with quoting.  I mailed a number of
people personally this morning about it, but as I noticed that most
everyone was doing it, I decided to save some effort and send a note
to the entire list.

When you are sending mail to the CircleMUD Mailing List, ensure that
your piece of mail meets the following guidelines:
- If you are quoting another piece of mail *at all*, you have removed
  every bit that is irrelevant to your message.  This includes headers,
  signatures, chunks of text that your mail isn't specific to, and so
  forth.
- Your mail either does not have a .sig file at the end, or the .sig
  file it has is a *maximum* of four lines long.  That's '4' lines.
- Your subject describes your mail content.

Not that hard.

Ae.