Magic System Revamp

From: Brett Williams (OKJinx@AOL.COM)
Date: 08/07/98

Ok, I'm undergoing a project of totally revamping the magic system...I've
added casting times, and long term things, and am changing all the spells. But
I have 2 major problems. Alot of the spells are linked into effects throughout
the code, and Magic.c sais I'm missing MAX_SPELL_AFFECTS, I am not sure if I
just forgot to redeclare or what. But any help here would be beneficial...or a
few smacks in the face would also work, I dunno, I wish I could just leave
things how they are.

Okay,
    JinX