Re: [CODE][NEWBIE] Addin' Levels, Getin' Problems

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 08/13/98

On Thu, 13 Aug 1998 16:04:48 PDT * Crono * <war666@HOTMAIL.COM> writes:
>I just added 71 levels to my mud (99 mort 5 imm) simple enough right?
>Well they seem to work up untill level 30. When a player advances to
>level 30 they don't become level 30 they become level 99. I think I
>know
>what is wrong but I don't know where to find it. I would be very happy
>if someone could help me with this problem, I am using a  slightly
>modified pl14 code. Thanks.

Well, without looking at the code, I'm assuming that your problem is
where you define LVL_IMMORT.  Do a grep(if using *nix) for LVL_IMMORT and
change it from 30 to the first immortal level you have.  Then, change the
values for the following levels(God, GrGod, Impl).  That should do it, if
you've already done that though, I don't know what to do.

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Treat friends in debt like family.
kirk47@juno.com | Exploit them.
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html(Incomplete)