Re: [ad] new mud hosting service

From: Rony Cooremans (rony.cooremans@VILLAGE.UUNET.BE)
Date: 08/15/98

wel uh the server will probably online in september
and the graetest for you all

i wont be charging anything to host a mud

because i get the server for free , i have to stay strict non-commercial so
i may not charge you anything
the only thing that i ask is that you put a banner of my sponsors on your
web page

but hey thats not a graet price aint it??

(technical stuff : the server will be fully linux based
                            as for connections : it ll have a leased line
and a 64 k isdn line as backbone)