Re: [bpl11] Remorts again

From: Scorn (scorn@RMI.NET)
Date: 08/16/98

well they reason i want an arg is this: i plan setting it up so IMP's can
remort the player if they so choose, but i havent gotten to that part yet.
But i do appreciate your ideas.

>I'm sorry, but this doesn't make much sense at all to me. Why not >remove
the whole vict part and just do something like:

Obcircle:
Their was a post to add mob Stats to medit,  I just cant find it in the
archives.  If anyone has it or remembers what month it was I would like to
see it.
Thanks
Scorn