[bpl11] Remorts again

From: Scorn (scorn@RMI.NET)
Date: 08/16/98

ok what i have done is made 5 new classes which are my remort classes and i
have made remort a skill rather than a command.  Upon reaching immortal (my
71)  remort shows up on the skills list you type remort and it resets all
the characters values what i did put in was:

ACMD(do_remort)
{

  one_argument(argument, arg);

  if (!*arg) {
    send_to_char("Usage: remort <player>\r\n", ch);
    return;
}
///////////////////end clip\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
and i used a int ok_to_remort that i saw on a multipatch on the ftp site.
no what i want to do is have it so the person remorting must type in thier
own name in order for it to work but everything i tried either crashes the
game or doesnt work.  examples below

if (GET_NAME(ch) != GET_NAME(vict)){
send_to_char ("blah blah blah\r\n, ch);
return;  *or return false if used in the int ok_remort*

also tried

if (ch != vict){
send_to_char ("blah blah blah\r\n, ch);
return;  *or return false if used in the int ok_remort*

and many more just like these i have tried for hours to no avail,  the
first example crashes the mud when remort <player> is typed and the second
returns false even if the statement is true ie
Remort Scorn  *returns*
"Hey,  you can only remort yourself!
even if i am scorn and wanting to remort
Can anyone help?
Thanks
Scorn

P.S Sorry bout the length