Re: a little question that might not be possible

From: David Taylor (dtaylor@NILDRAM.CO.UK)
Date: 08/18/98

> How would i make it so that when players die and they choose "[1] enter
> the game" they go to a different room then the mortal start room.

Might not be possible? A [NEWBIE] tag would probably have been a good idea
here if you are asking what I assume you are asking..
The fact is you have the entire source code, so therefore anything
(within reason) is possible...

If you just want to change the start room, look through config.c...

If that isnt what you mean.. well, what DO you mean?

David Taylor