[OffSubject] Cygnus GNU

From: Strider Aragorn (stridera@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: 08/19/98

Hey list,
  I know this doesn't have to do much with this yet I'm hoping someone
can help me.

I've gotten Circle to run pretty well so far and I wanted to add OLC
using the patch.  I'm went into Cygnus and typed patch < *.patch.  (I
have dg_with_oasis_pl4.patch)

Well, anyways...  Everytime I try to patch anything.. unless it's
creating it's own file I get this error:

patching file 'makefile'
patch: **** can't rename file 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP/po001072' to 'Makefile' :
file exists

Does anyone know a way around this?  (I would just get *nix but I'm
running this on a school computer.)  Any help would be VERY appreciated.
Thank you.

  Strider                    StriderA@Hotmail.com