Re: [OffSubject] Cygnus GNU

From: Contra (ContraPunk@EMAIL.MSN.COM)
Date: 08/19/98

Well im not much on supporting Circle under windows but the best advice i
can give you is to patch the Makefile by hand if at all possible. There are
ups and down too this. The ups are: you can learn tons by doing it etc etc,
and the downs: it can take forever so plan ahead whenever you think a patch
may fail.
Also once you add one or two patches to your MUD you'll HAVE to patch by
hand anyway, so you might as well want to make it a habit. If you have any
hand-patching question please feel free too email me.
-CP