Re: online editor

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 08/22/98

On Sat, 22 Aug 1998 04:40:00 -0400 Anthony Rye <ajrye@ONE.NET> writes:
>On Thu, 21 Aug 1998, Dan Eader wrote:
>
>> this is my first post to the list, i am curious if there are any
>patches for an
>> online editor for the windows based circlemud.  I have looked at the
>page and
>> have only seen the the patches for unix.  I would love to have
>online creation
>> ports, it would save alot of time.
>
>i think all the files that are *.zip's are all for windows.

You can also use gzip files, but only if you have Winzip(v 6.2 is what I
use, and it handles them).

ObCircle:

Anybody get my post a while ago about problems displaying object
descriptions when in a room?  Some of them you can see, some of them you
can't...  It's really odd *shrug*  If you edit the object, using OLC, it
won't display anything above the farthest line down you can see(i.e. if
you can't see long descs, only the lines AFTER long descs will display in
olc, nothing before.

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Treat friends in debt like family.
kirk47@juno.com | Exploit them.
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html