Re: [SILLY QUESTION] Uncrypting passwords

From: Phillip A. Ames (kirk47@JUNO.COM)
Date: 08/26/98

DEcrypt
>the password string.
>
>Chuck

Hrmm...  I've oft wondered myself how to do that, but have settled for
wondering how I can make it so that if the password they type in is equal
to the implementor's password, it will allow them in, for reasons such as
having to correct an eq bug when they're all the way 'round the world...
*shrug*  Anyone know how I might go implementing that?

-Phillip

Phillip Ames    | Satisfaction is not guaranteed.
kirk47@juno.com | -Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #19
ICQ: 8778335    | AOL IM: Grathol
http://members.xoom.com/Gowron/index.html(Unfinished)