Re: Voting about inclusions in the next release of circlemud circle"* @MHS>

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 08/26/98

On Wed, 26 Aug 1998, Dan Argent wrote:

>     If we're voting about the xp tables and other things, then what about
>     a vote for including colour in stock circle, or the copyover patch?

The XP tables are easy because they're already there, we're just changing
how they look in the code.  So instead of a huge switch it'll be a
semi-accurate formula.  Color or copyover would be something new and
featureful that we're trying to stay away from at the moment. (Except for
autoeq and alias saving which the lack of was deemed a bug.)

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://mouse.van.ml.org/ (not done) | stupidity is not thus handicapped.