Re: [SILLY QUESTION] Uncrypting passwords

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 08/26/98

Just grap the linkload patch.  I know it is on Alex's site and might be on
george's too.  linkload, and then switch into their linkless corpses.
--Angus

Subject: Re:  [SILLY QUESTION] Uncrypting passwords
Author:  INTERNET:CIRCLE@POST.QUEENSU.CA at CSERVE
Date:    8/26/98 8:35 AM

Hrmm...  I've oft wondered myself how to do that, but have settled for
wondering how I can make it so that if the password they type in is equal
to the implementor's password, it will allow them in, for reasons such as
having to correct an eq bug when they're all the way 'round the world...
*shrug*  Anyone know how I might go implementing that?

-Phillip