Vehicle Code

From: Brett Williams (OKJinx@AOL.COM)
Date: 08/26/98

I've looked on the CircleMUD ftp and can't find any vehicle patch or docs. So
I tried making one from scratch. Hence I don't want to use objs, or mobs, or
make them rooms (cause they don't move?) I wuz stupid and created a whole new
structure, objects with contents similar to rooms instead of normal objects.
So they were basically a duplicate of objects but held people instead of
objects, but it holds objects too? Then I figured out it has to be held within
a room, so it has to be a mob too? I found it alot more complicated than I
first thought. But like I said I'm kinda stupid.

Anyway I was looking for some code examples, or perhaps just a few
suggestions? A doc explaining some ideas or whatever. A patch would be nice
though I'm looking for more code written by me for its easier to understand,
especially since I assume it'd be a large patch.

Okay,
    JinX