Where do I find this stuff

From: Marc Mapplebeck (mmapplebeck@GEOCITIES.COM)
Date: 08/27/98

I am wondering if anyone can tell me how I can change what gold is called,
how I change who can use the wizcommands. I want to change what levels there
are and I want each level to have their own set of commands like now except
more specific to the level. I.E. Co IMPS can freeze players co imps don't
exist unless they are added so after they are added how do I change the
level required for the wizcommands. And last, I tried to add new levels in
bpl14 using newlevels.doc and it just screwed up the MUD. Can anyone tell me
how to add levels properly for bpl14?